In conjunction with Eat Sleep Live Herefordshire Garry will be available at the rural business advice day event to help you explore any of your rural planning issues.
Here are the sort of rural projects that are ideal to discuss to help you overcome what can often be a struggle to get planning permission:
• barn conversions for farm diversification projects
• holiday letting units
• extensions to rural buildings
• converting listed buildings and in conservation areas
• retirement ‘Golden-years’ homes for mum and dad
• new homes in open countryside
If any of the above subjects interest you then do pop along to the Three Counties Hotel from 12 noon to 7pm and discover a way forward for your dream project in rural Herefordshire.
Here is what you will discover:
• A roadmap for your project
• Directory of experts who can help you at each stage of your project
• A cost guide for your project
• A home planning guide to help your write a brief
• A project-specific checklist
• One on one FREE 10 minute follow up Q&A call session with Architect Garry Thomas
• Monthly email answers to the planning ‘question of the month’
Make sure you put November the 22nd in your diary at the Three Counties Hotel and come and visit us on the Eat Sleep Live Herefordshire stand.