In conjunction with Eat Sleep Live Herefordshire Garry was available at the rural business advice day event to help explore a wide variety of rural planning issues.
Here are the sort of rural projects that were discussed:
• barn conversions for farm diversification projects
• holiday letting units
• extensions to rural buildings
• converting listed buildings and in conservation areas
• retirement ‘Golden-years’ homes for mum and dad
• new homes in open countryside
Many of the attendess were interested in getting their own projects off the ground and found the Three Counties Hotel event useful to discover a way forward for a project in rural Herefordshire.
Garry helped people discover:
• A roadmap for their project
• Directory of experts to help at each stage of a project
• Advice on costs
• Free planning guides
• One on one FREE 10 minute follow up Q&A call sessions with Architect Garry Thomas
If you missed the event make sure you put 2018 in your diary at the Three Counties Hotel and come and visit us again.